A little script to automate the breathing process during animation.
Fully furnished Livingroom with chair, dining table, coffee table curtain, cabinet, round carpet, pillow, love seat, arm chair, hanging lamp, floor lamp, dining cart, bowl, glas, ash tray, vase and 4 pictures. Included is also a Pz3 with most of the items including lights loading, 3 cam settings and 2 light sets.
Bvhacker 1.6.1- Free BVH File editor and previewer
New Features in version 1.6.1
In addition to the square shoulders feature…
* Now possible to associate bvh files with bvhacker, so bvhacker can be the default editor for bvh files
* Now possible to open bvh files by dragging them onto bvhacker (drag and drop opening)
* Ability to undo last operation
* Simple resampling (downsamples to half number of frames)
* Split and enhanced SLify function into to separate functions (Attempt SL bone renaming, Attempt retarget to SL). Joint sizing function now uses quaternion magic for a far smoother conversion of arms axis alignment and joint rotation order
* Added support for bvh files with position and scale motion data values
* Separated display of joint offset and motion translation data. Joint offsets now displayed in joint properties and translation data values are displayed on dynamic sliders.
* Added support to allow the typing in of values for slider X,Y and Z values
* Added support to allow the typing in of values for slider range
* Added support to allow the typing in of values for joint offsets in joint properties (X,Y,Z)
* Added support to allow the typing in of values for frame time
* Center function: centres the first frame of the animation in X and Z
* Added 26 new keyboard shortcuts (see below)
* Tidied menu and removed experimental functions
* Made file open and save dialogs re-sizable
* Global hips rotation is now possible (‘standard’ ZXY rotation order hips only)
* Added figure head to display
Visit http://www.bvhacker .com to download for free!
Brought to you by Truebones Motions
Popular alien for the basic model Michael 4.
Morph and Texture Set (Texture, Bump and Speculare maps, all 2048×2048 ).